Teri Mason is a nationally recognized early education professional who has a 30+ year history of building early childhood programs and curriculum. Teri is among the top educators of young children and has devoted her life toward the betterment of children.
Teri Mason’s Education
- Graduated with Honors with a B.A in Early Childhood and Elementary Education at the American University in Washington, D.C.
- Currently enrolled to receive a Professional Credential for Child Care Administrators for Wisconsin
Teri Mason’s Professional Experience
- Founded and operated Funshine Preschool, a Nationally Accredited Childcare Facility for children 3 months – 6 years of age. Funshine Preschool remains in operation today and continues to have one of the best reputations in the Washington, D.C.
- Designed and implemented the Child Development Center for the United States Department of Commerce Headquarters
- Managed and administrated the Crystal City Children’s Center in Virginia
- Designed and implemented the Junior Volunteer in Training Program for the Summer Parks Program in Arlington County, Virginia.
- Advised the National Education Association to help develop guidelines regarding the inclusion into the classroom of special needs children
- Served as Assistant Director of the Manatee County Girls Club in Bradenton, Florida
- Served as Assistant Executive Director of Sarasota County Girls Club in Sarasota, Florida
- Served as a 3-year-old, Kindergarten, and 3rd Grade teacher in private schools across the country for 10+ years